The Big Wedding Season is upon us and everyone wants to look fabulous – of course! How can you dress so that you can look unique and unconventional, yet very you at the same time? JADE shows you how!
1. Don’t be afraid to experiment! Indian Style is always elegant – you can inject a bit of fun by experimenting with silhouettes. We’re in love with this multi-layered anarkali- so elegant yet refreshing!
2. Look for ways in which you can add a bit of jazz to your outfit – the quickest way is through accessories – opt for different styles of tassels – a butterfly tassel adds instant irreverent charm!
3. Work through the trends and restyle them! Pair a fluid lehenga with a solid corset, or wear an asymmetrical lehenga – the world’s your oyster!
4. Style your sari in different drapes – a structured jacket paired with your sari will look regal and chic. Jazz it up with unusual accessories like a deep gold nose ring or jeweled ear cuffs
5. Step outside your comfort zone – mojris instead of heels – Chic and definitely impressive!
6. Chunk it up! Mix and match your jewellery – stacked rings and glass bangles! Your mum’s diamond bracelet with a mannish watch – so stylish!
7. Today’s It Trend – to-die-for Nails! Nail Art is a Must this Season!
8. Accentuate the Perfect Indian Silhouette with Kamarbandhs!
9. Minimalist yet indubitably stylish, shoulder cuffs styled with your blouse will be all about pairing the best of both worlds – the old and the new!
1 0. The Wedding Season is all about Fun – chart your own Style Path!