Monday 16 September 2013

THE JADE BRIDE ~ Shabnum

JADE by Monica and Karishma has been honoured to have designed for some of the loveliest brides in these past 5 years. Brides from all walks of life have flocked to Jade to help them with their dream outfit for the moment they’ve been waiting for. We have been constantly inspired by these modern-day brides and our designs have tried to appeal to them on every level.

In our latest series on the JADE Bride, we sat down with JADE Brides who truly epitomize the spirit of Jade. Our first post is about Shabnum.

From London, Shabnum is part of the fashion and style industry herself. She owns Little Mistress, a brand dedicated to young women. Apart from her work, she is passionate about travelling and spending time with her family.

When the time came to choose her wedding outfit, she headed to India and the JADE posters caught her eye right away! She elaborates, “As soon as I walked in, I knew you had some amazing pieces. I am a VERY fussy shopper and I thought all your clothing was so different to what we usually see in the Indian clothing industry...I chose what suited me and didn’t have to compromise for anything!”


Shabnum looks gorgeous in her customised JADE ensemble! 

I got two outfits – my mehendi and my wedding. My wedding outfit, as soon as I saw it, I knew it was for me!  The contrast of the colours used was stunning. Jade is by far my favorite boutique in India and I will definitely be buying again. Amazing clothing and amazing service. Could not have asked for much more!”



Like a Queen!


We wish you the best for your new life ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment